lördag 23 mars 2013

A Green Pig Hat

Am not blogging finished objects in order now, since pics of my second last project are only on my iPad and blogspot won't let me add photos from iPad's camera roll - apparently iPhone camera roll uploads work, but not iPad? Will have to go back and give it another try when I get the iPad back from DD (which probably will be next time she has a high fever, so hopefully not too soon...)

Last project was a quickie. Or, well, it took more than three days, but I almost made two of these since my first try ended up too big - this calls for very tight crochet, and first I tried a bit looser to get a softer hat, but that did not work out too well. This hat can be made in two or three days. With children around, that is!

Pattern from Novita Ipana-lehti, wouldn't be too difficult to make it up self, but I'm lazy. On the bad side this way I have to put up with the things that always annoy me when working with Finnish pattern descriptions - my second last project was from Interweave Knits and I so much prefer the exactness of patterns in English!

Novita Isoveli yarn, crochet hook 4,0mm.
This was meant for little brother, but big sister owned it. Will have to see what to do about that. Perhaps she'd like a black angry bird hat enough to trade?

1 kommentar:

  1. You can knit and crochet! Those trousers you made, they're awesome! And that green thing is awesome too! Keep up the great work.

    SvaraRadera